Halaman

GMOYZSTUDIO

Rabu, 29 Jun 2011

Butterfly Knife, Ballisong.

Lately I've been playing with Butterfly knife or ballisong. I would say that I am quite addicted to it now. I bought it when I was visiting Pulau Pinang at the famous longest roadside market. It is quite expensive for me to buy it though, but since I don't what else to buy, I bought it for about RM35.

As you know, this Butterfly knife is famous because you can perform tricks with it (like yo-yo tricks. p/s: It's not that you can perform yo-yo tricks with butterfly knife). I've been playing with my butterfly knife and doing some from hundreds tricks you can do with it.
 Looking at the picture above, it is quite dangerous toll to play with, I've been cut with mine quite a lot. Well it wasn't serious cut though. I've been subscribing the you tube's video that teaches the tricks step by step, you can also check it out, here's the link:
Calvinnation
Cutlerylover

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan